Follow the steps below to remove a user from a group.
1. From the Launchpad, click Administration.
2. Scroll down to the Organization section and click Users.
3. Enter the appropriate search criteria to locate the user and click Search.
4. Highlight the row containing the user you wish to remove and click View Groups.
5. A pop-up window will appear displaying the list of groups to which the user currently belongs. Highlight the group you wish to remove the user from, in this example, Group 3, and click Remove.
6. Click OK.
7. The list of user groups displays, and the group removed is no longer listed. Click Close.