Follow the steps below to add a user to a group. Please verify the user’s new group prior to executing these steps as the user will gain additional rights in the system.
1. From the Launchpad, click Administration.
2. Scroll down to the Organization section and click Users.
3. Enter the appropriate search criteria to locate the user and click Search.
4. Highlight the row containing the user you wish to add and click View Groups.
5. A pop-up window appears and displays the list of groups to which the user currently belongs. Click Add Group.
6. From the dropdown list beside Group, select the group to which you would like to add the user. (In this example, Group 3.)
7. Click Add Group.
8. The list of user groups displays. The new group is now shown on the list. Click Close.