Follow the steps below to add a new user to the eCase.
Note: You must be an eCase application administrator to add a new user.
1. From the Launchpad, click Administration.
2. Scroll down to the Organization section and click Users.
3. At the top of the User Information form, click New.
4. Complete each of the fields marked with a red asterisk (*):
- First Name
- Last Name
- Default Group: Select one of the user groups to which the user belongs. If the user belongs to more than one user group, select one as the default.
- Office: Click the lookup button to the right of the field to the find the appropriate office.
- Email ID
- Active: This field is checked by default. To create a user without giving him/her access to the application yet, uncheck this box.
- User ID
- Confirm Password
5. Click Save at the top of the form.
6. The new user has now been created.