M-Files Reporting enables M-Files organizations to view document vault metadata as well as data from external sources in a more detailed and analytical way.
With M-Files Reporting, it is possible to address a number of data reporting, export, visualization, and analysis needs, including the following:
- Creating visualized representations from M-Files object relationships
- Creating business reports to provide facts and figures from stored data
- Creating analytical calculations to support decision-making
- Displaying M-Files data for third-party applications
- Displaying external content through the M-Files user interface
- Calculating statistical data from vault contents
Download the PDF below.